Friday, November 25, 2011

Smith and Wesson 22A Pt.1


Part 1 of 2 Part 2: www.youtube.com This is my brand new Smith and Wesson model 22A .22lr pistol, its a semi-automatic pistol that holds a 10 round magazine. I havnt shot it yet but ive heard great things about tis shooting capability and from what i know of the gun from personal experience, it seems great for shooting as well. I bought it from Gander Mountain for around 0.00 the retail price goes for around 8.00 as you can see in this link: www.smith-wesson.com I saved roughly 30$ with .65 tax. My real name is Brian. If you have any questions about ANY of my videos, please leave comments and i'll be happy to answer them for you. My videos are hosted in Florida. Please subscribe EVERYONE!!!!! Thank you very much. Subscribe to see my other 100+ videos on the outdoors, firearms, other guns, knives, and other cool tactical equipment. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

Shopping Sentry Safe Models Catalog Primary Health Boise Brand New Jupiter Water Ionizer




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links